Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Yoga


Okay, here I demonstrate Half Moon pose, that would be medialuna in castellano. My life as a Diva Porteña is a busy one of late. I don´t know how I fit it in all the fiestas, and milongas I attend with all the leche (milk) drinking, making caca and sleeping I do. But one thing I have started lately that keeps me sane...come to think of it, it actually makes me insane is baby yoga. I have started to do stretches when mi mamá puts me on the floor. Most of the poses I enjoy like taking my feet and putting in my boca (mouth), but now I am learning to roll over. What give me craze is Up Dog, and various Locust positions that I hav-ed tried. Oooooh how frustrat-ed I become and start to cry. Then mis viejos have to come over and turn me over so they don´t go craze over the noise. So Baby Yoga can be a little frustrating at times, but I keep it up because it is part of the program of learning how to crawl, which will be so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tangobaby said...

Not only are you a great reader and very beautiful, but you are such a fit baby! We all have trouble with yoga, so take heart. I know you are very flexible and strong.

Isabella Azul said...

Gracias Tangobaby, I hope to have a lifetime of flexibility! Es muy importante!