Thursday, December 6, 2007

Welcome! ¡Bienvenidos!


Welcome to my first blog. Mi mamá y papá will be helping me type this as I am not very good yet. Mi mama´s family lives far far away and this is the best way for them to get to know me and watch me grow up. Plus mi tío Hernán is moving away too to Patagonia soon. This is where the Peques live. Do you know who the Peques are? My brother Toto loves watching the Peques. Mamá says I look like a cross between a Peque and an Oompa Loompa because I have orange skin. Sometimes she can be kind of mean, but this is the Tango Gods´way of getting back at her for making fun of Flaco Dany and his orange skin I guess.
Anyhow I need some leche, chau!


Bienvenidos a mi primer blog. Mis papás me van a ayudar a escribirlo porque todavía no tipeo muy bien. La familia de máma vive muy muy lejos y es la mejor manera que tienen de conocerme y verme crecer. Además, mi tío Hernán pronto se muda a la Patagonia. Es donde viven los Peques . ¿Saben quiénes son? A mi hermano Toto le encanta verlos. Mamá dice que parezco una cruza entre una Peque y un Oompa Loompa porque tengo piel anaranjada. A veces ella es media guacha, y creo que es la manera que los Dioses del Tango decidieron devolverle el haberse reído del Flaco Dany y su color de bronceado. Bueno, me voy a comer, chau!

12 comments:

Tina said...

Welcome to the world piba!

Anonymous said...

Holly, she is GORGEOUS! COngratulations! I am so happy for you both. Enjoy her, as I know you will. She is so adorable.
xoxox,
~ tia tati

clarabella said...

that is one absolutely stunning canadian-argentine. felicidades mami, papi, y isabella de nombre lindo. estamos pensando en ustedes. xo c

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, pequena princesa...

tangocherie said...

Isabella Azul is a stunner!!
Congratulations to Mami y Papi!

99 said...

Hola hermosa Isabella, bienvenida, es un placer conocerte! You, tinniest blogger in the world... I hope you have a wonderful life here in Buenos Aires.

Anonymous said...

Hola, Isa! You are the cutest thing on earth! Welcome here and I hope you will have a fantastic time. All my best wishes to you and to your Mami y Papi!!
Holly, she is SO gorgeous!!!
Love, Coog

Marce said...

oh my, she´s gorgeous, that tiny nose is killing me, too cute! Congrats to the proud parents and welcome to the blogosphere Isabella!

Isabella Azul said...

¡Gracias! Thank you for all the warm wishes. I am very excited to be here, even though right now all I seem to do is eat, sleep and make caca.
Besos,
Isabella Azul

R. Duckie said...

This is too cute ;) I am excited to watch her grow up!

Anonymous said...

estamos muy contento que hayas salido del hospital que es tan feo para vos!!!
tio hernan y tia yanina

Anonymous said...

los extrañamos a todos. a Isa, Toto, a papá y a mamá.
tio hernan y tia yanina