Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Siesta Stories


Mi mamá reads mi blog entries because mis viejos have not buy mi any story books yet, well in engrish anyways. 99 has been posting her chats with her vaca Negrita. Negrita is upset with how new crops are destroying the Pampas and with this ways of gaucho life are disappearing . ¿What is Argentina without her gauchos?! Soulless I tell you, it is what give our great country it´s mysticism along with Tango! I wish Negrita´s stories were cautionary tales, but sadly they are not. This is why I cry for two days straight, not because I am being Diva Porteña like mi mamá thinks.

3 comments:

99 said...

OH Dear Isabella Azul... don´t cry please!
Life is wonderful and although some bad things happen sometimes, everything can be reborn and repaired. It only takes some time for adults to figure out how to help doing so. Sólo eso.
I didn´t mean to scare you or something.

One day you´re going to meet Negrita and she´s going to tell you stories about her baby-calves who run free enjoying the sun and the grasses, kicking the air and jumping happy.
And you´re also going to meet Milagro the baby foal that was born in Mother´s day just a few day before you.

No te asustes, todo is ok...
besitos

Isabella Azul said...

Ta bien, I can sleep better now 99.
Besos grandes,
Isa

99 said...

Of course baby! -I left an invitation for you in my blog-
No more crying, ok? Chaucito and go back to your b´ness