Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dress Up

Mi Granny in Canada sent a lovely box of goodies last week. It had a beautiful multi coloured blanket made especially for me inside, as well as a matching scarf, which mi mami says I can not wear until I am much taller.

One especially fun thing inside, is mi mami´s white fun fur hat, that she would wear on very brrrr cold days in Canadaland. Did you know it gets quite cold here in Porteñoland in the winters? I know it hard to believe. In fact we saw some silly tourists on Florida street wearing, shorts and flip flops as if we were on the hot beaches of Brasil, when everyone else had on warm coats and sweaters.

So mi brother and I had fun trying on mami´s hat. We had so much fun-ed playing dress up. As you can see with the last foto mi papi was rather
inspir-ed dressing me up. Sort of Velvet Goldmine Glam Rock, don´t you think¿


Posted by Picasa

No comments: