Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It Has Been Awhile

I guess you may have wonder where I have been, as I have not blogg-ed in many days. Sí, drinking leche takes up most of my time, because as you know it helps babies grow big. I grewed 8 centimetres in two months and gained 1.65 kilos. For most porteñas gaining 1.65 kilos would be a tragedy and they would never indulge themselves in leche or anytype of food again except for Ser productos. Of course the more curves I have these days, the more becoming I am! Anyhoodles, as mi mamá says, I unfortunately had another short hospital stay. So again I had to become a human pin cushion, for the doctors to collect cultivos. Mi Doctor says it is just unfortunate I have gotten sick twice in a month, and not due to a weak immune system.

Mi mamá y yo (y sometimes mi papá) stay-ed at Clínica Bazterrica.
It was like staying at a cinco estrella hotel, even the food was delicious!

Mí mamá felt quite nostalgic for Canada, as it seemed as though every movie we watched on the T.V. was made in Vancouver. Also in the mornings her friend and Vancouver yoga guru Kate Potter´s yoga program was on not just once but twice in the mornings on Infinito!

Mis viejos y yo would like to thank Dra. Domingues y her team in Pediátria for making our stay wonderful as a stay in a hospital could be.






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

99 said...

You look beautiful little Isa!
So you´re an Obstacles Overcomer? I bet you are and your viejos too.
Besitos and keep drinking milk, curves are great! I hope you develop a lot of rollitos

Unknown said...

Wow, I did not know you were going through some tough times. I hope you are better now.

Many hugs and kisses,

negrito said...

Well you look great :)

Holly said...

Gracias again everyone.

I feel especially honored King Negrito of Gritoland drop-ed by. If you ever come to Argentinaland we will always have a piece of chocolate cake and some vino rosado for you.

tangocherie said...

Oh Isabella, you have grown so much since New Year's!

I'm so sorry about your being sick again, pobrecita.

Isabella Azul said...

Sí, I did grew-ed mucho! I need to catch up to my big hermano, he gonked mi on la cabeza, he´ll be sorry un día!