Thursday, January 10, 2008

First tanda (o lo que se dice "a bailar con la más fea")

Mi mamá show me sometimes how hard is to learn tango, and always repeated "tango is life". So I started to learn how to drink milk with no choking, pooing enough to not have cramps. This was the first tanda.
In the second, this Monday I listened kind of a milonga that I was forced to dance: mi papá found out that I have a fever so, he took me to Gutierrez hospital. La milonga was called meningitis, hard to go through but I managed to navigate the dance floor with wonderful doctors as leaders.
This afternoon the hardest moment came. We heard something tough to dance like Pugliese coming from the ultrasound machine: a cyst appeared in my liver.
Tango is life, and both are hard to learn...

Mamá me contó varias veces que es muy difícil aprender a bailar tango y siempre repite "tango es vida. Entonces empecé a aprender a tomar leche sin atragantarme, hacer caca seguido para no tener cólicos. Esa fue la primera tanda.
En la segunda, este lunes escuché una especie de milonga que me obligaron a bailar: mi papá descubrió que tenía fiebre y me llevó al hospital Gutierrez. La milonga era meningitis, dificil de llevar pero pude navegar bien la pista con unos doctores maravillosos como líderes.
Esta tarde vino lo más difícil. Oimos venir del ecógrafo algo duro de bailar como Pugliese: un quiste me apareció en el hígado.
Tango es la vida y los dos son difíciles de aprender...

4 comments:

Tina said...

Pobrecita, I hope you feel better soon. Tia Tina will bring you a very special mono to call your own, so you can hug it if there is a tanda you don't like.
Besos :-)

99 said...

Isabella querida! Tan chiquita que sos... Ojalá tu problema de salud pase muy pronto y salgas fortalecida de él. Lo deseo desde el fondo de mi corazón.

Todo nuestro cariño también para tus papis que saben donde encontrarnos si necesitan ayuda.

Annika said...

oh my... every parent's worst fear and nightmare. My heart goes out to you all. Get better soon, baby Isabella!

nikinpos said...

Oh poor baby girl! All Zia Nicki can do is send lots of big soft hugs and kisses and hope it all gets better soon.xxxxx